Saturday, June 27, 2015

Batam, Indonesia - Part II


Saturday, June 27, 2015

Today was our last day with the children here in Batam. It was another great day overall! Since I gave an overview of our sessions in the last post, I mostly want to use this post as a photo gallery. Not much changed with regard to the routine and method of teaching.

But, today, as it was our last day, I wanted to engage with the children even more. I sat with them most of the morning. I had my phone with me so I could take pictures. The children were so amused by the camera. They were excited and amazed by the technology, but shy to admit how badly they wanted their picture taken. When I told them it was ok, they were ecstatic to take pictures! I think these will tell more about the children and our time together than my words...Enjoy!
You can see the tiny size of the entire building,
and we only had about 80% of it available for use. 
The Anglican Church had a banner made for our program!
This girl stole my heart! She watched my every move,
 imitating my demonstrations and dance!
  


David and Goliath
Lucas became a climbing gym!

More pictures, stories, and fun to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment