Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Search Continues...

I am constantly having people ask me where I will be going next, commenting on how often I travel! So, to keep you all updated on my travels, I have started this blog. Follow me as I travel the world and serve the Lord!

Tomorrow morning (June 21) I am leaving for Indonesia and Singapore on mission with Trinity School for Ministry. I am not a student there, but my brother and sister-in-law are and they connected me with the other team members who extended an invite. An opportunity to travel to a new place and love on new people? Yes, please!

It's only a 3 week trip, but we will be quite busy! We will be teaching English to children. Some of our ministry will also be to teach the kids's teachers more advanced English and creative teaching techniques.

Come with me on this journey by following my blog! It's a journey of my personal soul searching to fill in the details of God's calling on my life to be an attorney with a global influence. Mostly, though, it's a journey to search for souls in need of Jesus, to minister to those souls, and to share true Love with those souls. 

We cannot take our things, our money, or our debt with us when we go, but we can take people! So while I may be in a time of unemployment and facing student loans, I find myself at peace, walking in faith that the Lord has placed me in this time and place in life and on this trip for a very specific purpose. So my search continues... 

-Rach

Me: Licensed attorney. Short term missionary. Full time servant, daughter, lover of the Most High King.

"Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

P.S. Thank you to all of you who have shown me such generous support for this trip both financially and through prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment