Sunday, July 12, 2015

Soul Searching Stories Through Pictures...


July 10, 2015 **This was supposed to post while I was in Singapore, but the internet failed me once again. Now that I'm back home, here it is...**

By the time I regained internet connection in Bali, I fell ill (as did 2 of my teammates) and consequently have not posted in about a week. Please forgive me. To make up for it, I will spare you from a long post and just show you the wonderful faces of our babies in Niki Niki! Enjoy! And, as you feel led, please pray for these wonderful kids and the sown seeds!


Playing ball with the kids


Starting Clifford



Telling the story of Gideon
Lining up to march with Gideon



About to blow the trumpets!


Marching in the Light of God



 

Henok playing the guitar!

"Do as I do" game with Jason...Disco!


Pastor Jonathan on the guitar.
Singing a prayer song in Bahasa Indonesia

Indonesian dancing game




No comments:

Post a Comment